Effective date: May 15, 2019
FOOD FIGHTS, INC. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) is a community of where users are free to post images of their favorite foods, have their photos compete with other photos from other users, share opinions, discover new food and restaurants, and invite friends and family members to be a part of the community. This community is only for users who engage respectfully with others, and will not tolerate bullying, harassment, shaming or any other form of discrimination.
We reserve the right to temporarily remove photos and users. We also reserve the right to permanently remove photos and users that violates our Code of Conduct found below in this page.
In this document, “You”, “your”, and any other second person pronouns refer to any user/users of FOOD FIGHTS, INC.
Code of Conduct
We reserve the right to make any changes to these rules without prior notice but will have them updated and available to you at any time. These rules are put in place and enforced for your safety as well as the safety of all of the users in our community. We do not tolerate any form of offending and abusive behavior.
Users may not use the FoodFights app and its features to:
- Engage in acts of discrimination towards race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, political orientation, religious affiliation, appearance, age, disability, or disease. This pertains to, but not limited to, posting photos, comments, profile names, and tagging. Other forms of discrimination not listed here is subject to be deemed discrimanatory by us at any time.
- Exploit or abuse children.
- Insert external links
- Post photos, comments, profile names, and tagging in explicit or pornographic nature
- Advertise or engage in ANY ILLEGAL activities
- Insert or post malicious code, malware, phishing, viruses, or content that is considered detrimental to our system in any part or as a whole.
- Gain access to another user’s account without their permission
- Post photos, comments, profile names, and tagging others’ personal and confidential information.
- Sell or advertise government regulated products
If you find that a user is violating any of the above rules, report it immediately to email@example.com. The content that is in violation of our rules AND the user who provided said content will be removed within 24 hours. We will then review each report in a case by case basis and act approriately as we see fit.
We will also investigate any other content that we may deem inapproriate for reasons other than listed above.